Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Will the REAL Slim Shady please stand up....

No really ...... will the real Slim Shady ....... PLEASE stand up.......

Make yourself obvious......

Gimme a clue?

That's what was running as I woke up this morning....... AS I WOKE UP .... it's not enough I dream Genealogy ... nah....  I have to make it my constant thoughts......... 

Even though I'm finding all sorts of amazing things on each sides of the families ....  you run into that brick wall....... and slam, the door shuts......

Or you find hints with two different names......   was it Robert Warren or Richard Warren .....  ugh, so frustrating - because it MAKES a difference!!!

No no ....  let me tell you the best one.

You are trying to find the parents for Hannah Monroe (I'm just making these up) ...  she was born in 1521 ....  and yet, the "hints" on other peoples family trees have her parents listed as Rose Hart born in 1854 and Richard Monroe born in 1892  .......  um, something doesn't make sense here (and they are NOT always that obvious!) ......

I mean really ........ is it that hard to realize that if the names are right, the years are wrong - or not put anything in there at all CUZ YOU JUST DON'T KNOW......

Sometimes I can be a happy clicker ... click click clicking away and I'm going back through the trees going ....... what the heck???  That doesn't make sense......... and 3000 years gets deleted because I see something that doesn't make sense and want to make sure things are right.

Genealogy is fun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming over to my side of the tree :) Comments are always welcome and appreciated!