Sunday, October 6, 2013

Vikings (the series) on History Channel




The History channel has a series that started this year called VIKINGS ...  finding out more about my Viking heritage, I'm interested.   I managed to get ahold of the first season...    I checked to say if they are replaying any episodes, and I didn't see any.   It has been picked up for a 10 episode Second Season...  The first season had 9 episodes.  

Vikings is a Canadian-Irish historical drama television series, written and created by Michael Hirst for the television channel History.[1] It premiered on March 3, 2013 in the United States and Canada.
Filmed in IrelandVikings is inspired by the tales about the Viking Ragnar Lodbrok, one of the best-known Norse heroes and notorious as the scourge of France and England. It portrays Ragnar as a Viking farmer who pioneers the first daring raids into England with the support of fellow warriors, his brother Rollo, and his wife, the shieldmaiden Lagertha.
On April 5, 2013, History renewed Vikings for a ten-episode second season.[2]
(wikipedia)

I'm going to watch it and check it out.  When I get the chance....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming over to my side of the tree :) Comments are always welcome and appreciated!