Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Snipping the Family Tree


Okay - I get it - I admit it .......  I was a happy Ancestry(dot)com clicker.....

And I made a mistake......

and I am DEARLY paying for it now...

DEARLY ......

All those links into my Royal History were branched off the one MISTAKE .....

(insert rapid cussing here)

I'm not losing that link to the royal history I have - because that person that was placed in the spot as a mistake (husband's name is the same as grandfather's name - she was placed as wife for both) ....

So there I am building all this together - off the RIGHT person in the WRONG spot .... make sense?

Yep .......

So I took screen shots of the work I did off the right person - wrong spot - and CLICK.... DELETE ..... replaced with a picture .......




1 comment:

  1. Oh no! You have me doubting my family tree now! Yours peaked my interest as you mentioned a link to Rollo. My tree goes up the Mountney line to a link to the Furnivals, the Lovetots and then the Fitzs' up to Adelaide of Normandy. I would love it if you could help me to see if there are any odd spots in my tree and maybe send me some links to your blog where these names appear? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming over to my side of the tree :) Comments are always welcome and appreciated!